Polycystic Ovary Syndrome abbreviated as PCOS is an endocrine system condition that affects women that are in their reproductive years. Ladies tormented by PCOS might have developed bigger ovaries which have small accumulations of liquid, called follicles; located in every ovary as seen via an ultrasound assessment.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be referred to as a hormonalproblem which causes enlarged ovaries with little cysts on the outside edges, which include the absence of menstrual abnormalities and ovulation, the loss of hair, the growth of facial hair and also acne, and even weight gain. Women dealing with this condition may, in addition, have unstable levels of insulin resistance and also high possibilities of getting Type-2 diabetes, high cholesterol,and even elevatedandrogen levels can also take place.
It is estimated that millions of ladies suffer from PCOS. The figure is so high that this condition can qualify as an epidemic. However,the distressing part is that most females are not even aware that they are afflicted with PCOS.
Infrequent or delayed menstrual cycles, abundance hair development, acne problems and also weight problems can impact any lady who is plagued by PCOS. In teenage girls, irregular or no mensuration may raise doubt for this issue.
Risks Involved With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In The Future
Experiencing Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can develop your likelihood of getting impacted by other health problems later on. For example, women with PCOS have a higher risk of developing:
- Type-2 diabetes- A medical condition that affects a Person’s glucose level to become significantly elevated.
- High cholesterol and alsohigh blood pressure levels- It can trigger a strokeor even other heart problems.
- Depression, Stress and also emotional swings.
- Sleep Apnea ( Obstructive Sleep Apnoea- OSA) – Obese ladies may additionally get impacted from sleep apnoea; a condition that leads to interrupted breathing while sleeping.
Tips On How To Know If A Female Has Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?
Some of the leading symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) are:
- Ovulation might cease, or perhaps become irregular
- Affected person might find it difficult to get pregnant
- Regular mood swings
- Loss of scalp hair
- Menstrual periods might stop, become inconstant or painful
- Overweight (Obesity) with no specific cause
- Growth of excess hair on unwanted areas like facial skin
- Acne breakout on the facial area
- Increased cholesterol levels, high blood pressure too
- Insulin resistance, or perhaps may develop high insulin levels
Some Likely Causes Of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Despite the fact that the precise cause of the occurrence of PCOS is still not known, specialists believe that some health problems or lifestyle issue might be the reason:
- Genetics and heredity
- High saturated fat consumption
- High intake of processed foods
- Contraceptive medicines and Birth control pills
- Environmental pollutants
- Lifestyle factors like stress, lack of physical exercise, and also poor diet.
Natural Remedies For PCOS To Stay Healthy
1. Tulsi also called basil leaves- It has the power to manage the androgens and also maintain the insulin levels in our body. Due to loss of ovulation, the androgenic hormones in the body are not used adequately if a lady suffers from PCOS. It is also a fantastic anti-oxidant. Tulsi also helps to fight Acne.
2. Fenugreek– is a yearly plant in the family Fabaceae: The insulin is underutilized in females plagued by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. This results in a high production of testosterone and also some changes occur in our body, like obesity. Tests have found that consuming fenugreek controls the normallevels of insulin and also burns up a high amount of glucose in our body. This ultimately lessens the levels of testosterone in our body.
3. Cinnamon– It is an efficient remedy to manage Type-2 diabetes. It lowers the insulin resistance and also regulates the levels of glucose in the blood. It furthermore enhances the chance of being pregnant when taken together with other food items, like, yogurt, milk, etc. It has zero calories.
4. Flax Seeds– they are rich in omega-3 and fibers. Also, they possess lots of proteins and also lignans. It can help the body to improve testosterone utilization. The seed lowers the downsides of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and also make use of the insulin to burn off glucose in our body. Men and women makepowdered flax seeds and then mix it with drinking water, after which consume it to enhance their health.
5. Honey– It is discoveredthat there is a definite link between Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and obesity. The truth is, this condition interferes with the hormonal control of our body, leading to obesity. Taking honey on a daily basis with fresh lemon juice mix with warm water in empty tummy would help the ladies to reduce their bodies’ body fat and pounds. Honey is among the best foods that provide numerous benefits to our body.