Seeing that chilly winds are blowing through, the winter season is unquestionably here. While even summer months enthusiasts can find a few things about the cold weather which they like (the roaring fires, hot chocolates, an excuse to remain indoor and binge watch), it is also true that even cold weather fanatics can find downsides.
And for guys, that also includes getting a red penis from freezing temperatures and also nasty icy winds. Uncovering means to keep the manhood adequately warm during these cold months is part of good penis care.
Currently, there is usually nothing improper with a red penis. Men that are fair-skinned typically get a red penis when it gets erect, as the blood pumping into the engorged member brings about a change in pigmentation. However,at times, a red penis can indicate a problem – for instance being far too cold.
Anybody who may have ever jumped into a pool of freezing water has experienced a cold red penis- as well as one which is commonly shriveled. However, when the penis is subjected to extraordinary freezing temperatures for a long time, it can indeed get a bit swollen and can result in intense pain.
In some severe instances, a red penis might be a sign of frostbite (or frostnip, an initial phase of frostbite). Frostbite go along with a numbness (loss of feeling or perhaps deadened feeling), blistering and fever, swelling, however, not all men might experience all of these signs. Should a man suspects he has got a frostbitten penis or even on another body part; he needs to seek medical attention. Serious frostbite can damage tissue, and some instances may result in amputation.
To help your manhood combat that winters cold, there are many tips on how to keep the penis warm during the season. They are below:
Red Penis Protection From Cold Weather
1. Do not go commando: First of all, guys who time after time goes around without underwear need to cut off that behavior when heading into the winter season. The cold months can be too harmful to penis wellbeing, regardless of how great the feeling of freedom might be.
2. Stand in front of a fireplace: Spending a couple of minutes facing a fire can help warm-up the manhood so that it withstands the cold weather better during its short minutes outside.
3. Give the penis a rub: Likewise, taking a few minutes to massage and rub the dick before facing the cold can be advantageous. It will get the blood flowing and also help deflect the first cold.
4. Tuck it in: If you are a man and you are just going to be outside for a couple of minutes, you can attempt tucking his penis between his thighs for more warmth. But, as it may pop out very quickly, this is a short-term solution.
5. Layer up: Doubling up on underwear is highly advised. Just as a man will put on a shirt, sweater and also coat to overcome the cold, so should he think about putting on more than one pair of undergarments. The bottom layer needs to be tight briefs, compression shorts or an athletic supporter, each of that will match the penis more comfortably.
6. Go thermal: You can also put on thermal underwear, which can add an added layer of warmness to the region.
7. Wear a penis warmer: A guy can spend money on a real knitted penis warmer- or just put on a dirt free sock over the manhood when the temperatures get harsh.
article credit: John Dugan