Has any of this question come to your mind or you probably wish to know what are the highest paying doctor jobs? top paying doctor jobs? highest paying doctor job? best paying doctor jobs? then keep reading while you find out.
For anyone in search of doctor jobs, one is usually confused with lots of numerous doctor careers. The healthcare field has extremely multiple specialized roles which you can get trained as well as get in right now. The typical conception, however, among people would be the fact that to practice a job in the medical sector, you have to pick between being a medical doctor or perhaps a nurse.
However, the level of specialized occupations available in the medical field at the moment is too much that can be listed down in a single article. For this write-up, I will list the top paying doctor jobs and their average salary in the United States today.
A lot of people wish to do jobs which they love doing, but lots of other people want to do something which pays very well. Although it may seem, at present, that obtaining a high paying job is impossible, think twice. You can still find jobs available that will pay well. You will discover the list of the best paying doctor jobs below.
The average earnings are the base salary or perhaps assured income that is offered, which does not include production bonus or maybe benefits. This list is arranged from the best paying doctor jobs.
The (Highest) Top Paying Doctor Jobs
1. Orthopedic Surgeon: as one of the top paying doctor jobs is a branch of surgery that deal with musculoskeletal system
Average : $519,000
2. Cardiology ( invasive ): is a branch of medicine that deals with the heart and also circulatory system
Average : $512,000
3. Urology: as part of top paying doctor jobs is a branch of medicine that deals with the male reproductive organs and urinary-tract system.
Average : $461,000
4. Gastroenterology: as part of highest paying doctor jobs deals with the digestive system as well as its disorders
Average : $433,000
5. Otolaryngology: as part of the highest paying doctor jobs is a branch of medicine which focuses on the ear, throat, nose and related structures of the neck and also head.
Average : $412,000
6. Cardiology ( non-invasive ): it is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases by making use of external tools.
Average : $396,000
7. Dermatology: Is a branch of medicine which focuses on nails, skin and hair and its diseases.
Average : $364,000
8. Hematology/Oncology: Is one of the highest paying doctor jobs which deal with diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases and cancer.
Average : $360,000
9. Radiology: Is one of the top paying doctor jobs that makes use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases in our body
Average : $358 ,000
10. General Surgery
Average : $343,000
11. Pulmonology: as one of the top paying doctor jobs it is is branch of medicine that deal with respiratory tract
Average : $321,000
Average : $295,000
Average : $280,000
Average : $268 ,000
15. Emergency medicine
Average : $264,000
16. Endocrinology: It is a branch of medicine which deal with endocrine system and hormones
Average : $248,000
Once again, remember that because of the intricacies of the way doctors are paid, a doctor compensation is subjected to some factors such as supply and demand, overhead costs, geographic location, as well as insurance reimbursement rates. Orthopedic Surgeon is the highest and top paying doctor jobs currently.