Muscles lead to tension headaches. Thus a more suitable name for this kind of head pain is known as Muscle Tension Headache. Muscles have resulted in roughly 90% of our pain. Approximately 2 million people experience any form of headaches around the world each month. In this article you will know some of the tension headache symptoms.
Examples of the more popular types of problems are a migraine headache, cluster headache, vascular headache, caffeine headache, spinal headache and also tension headaches. Some individuals at one time or another will experience a muscle tension headache.
Hectic daily activities, job deadlines to meet and fulfil, family duties, poor posture habits or even illnesses are just a number of the stressors for tension headaches. A lot of people imagine that their skull is covered only with skin. What many people do not understand is that underneath the skin sits a thin layer of muscle tissue. Think about an upset individuals’ furrowed brow – this response to stress causes the muscles which cover the skull to spasm leading to muscle tension as well as a tension headache.
Tension Headache Symptoms
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Muscle aches
- Chronic fatigue
- Neck and shoulder soreness
- Constant grouchiness
- Pain in your ears
- Aching jaw as well as pain in your back teeth
- A continuous pounding in the back of your head
For muscle tension headache, it is mostly the result of tense muscle in the face, neck and also scalp. Normally affected individuals will feel sore and even tight in their neck and tightness around the head. Therefore, is there a good way to prevent or perhaps cure muscle tension headache (s)? It might be difficult to cure it once and for all, but there are some techniques you can adopt to prevent it from occurring. It will be wise not to depend on medications since you are only dealing with tension headache symptoms rather the underlying cause.
These helpful tips will help you alleviate muscle tension HEADACHE at the workplace and home.
1. You need to lessen the input of sensory. Specialists often advise giving our eyes a little break after a long hour of the day of working hard. This is particularly vital for white-collar employees since they rely a lot on a laptop or computer.
2. You need to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Dehydration can be among the leading cause of muscle tension headache (s). And so, if you wish to lower the happening of your troubles, it would be wise to drink enough water.
3. You should not skip any meal; however, instead, it is best to take regular meals. As you might have already been informed, that not eating meals in particular breakfast can lower your blood sugar levels thereby lead to headaches
4. Ensure your computer monitor is placed directly in front of you as well as the screen is eye level. This will always keep the head in a lot more neutral position which reduces muscle tiredness.
5. Ensure your work area has correct light bulbs (lighting). The need to squint or even push your head forward to view things can rise eye and also neck muscle tension.
6. When going to sleep, make sure that your neck is supported by a quality pillow as well as in a neutral position. Make use of a pillow which is built to assist the natural curve of your neck.
As per the above discussions, it is quite simple to adopt these actions to prevent your muscle tension headache (s).