Who doesn’t fart? I so much love the pleasure and excitement I get each time I fart as it relieves me of some unwanted gas.
Although breaking wind is generally disliked in public as it is considered as socially impolite, there are instances when you need how to make yourself fart to relieve gas. Therefore, if you want to know how to make yourself fart when bloated read on
An accumulation of these gases in our intestinal system can result in bloating, pain, and general abdominal discomfort. When you fart (pass gas) regularly, it’s a good sign that your body, as well as your digestive tracts, are in right working conditions. Farts are formed from swallowed air.
Farting is also considered as a sign of healthy eating. Some health issues and even digestive tract issues are sometimes to blame for the accumulation of excessive gas. In this content, we will discuss a few means to prevent these trapped gases which are causing you embarrassment and discomfort in public.
Before we proceed on the tips on how to fart, be aware that they are some Food items and also beverages that can also aid you to fart quickly.
Some foods and beverages which may help you fart. They are:
- fatty foods
- carbonated drinks
- high-fiber food
- artificial sweeteners
- dried and fresh fruit
- cruciferous vegetables
Some Interesting Facts About Farting You Should Know
- Chewing gums are more likely to make you fart as they can make you gassy. When chewing gum, you are likely to take in air through your mouth; it’s an example of how you can get gassy.
- The average person farts over 10 times daily. The medical term for fart is flatulence; the regular stream of air which comes out of our anus. A healthy individual fart an average of 10 times daily. Most times, it is embarrassing due to its sound and smell in public place.
- Ladies fart as much as men do. When it comes to farting males and female are much alike as the same principle applies to both sexes when too much air is taken in (swallowed), you will fart more.
- The bad smell comes from Sulphur Compound. The presence of sulphur (sulfur) in fart causes it to have an awful smell. Some food items rich in sulphur can cause your fart to smell, such as Beans, eggs, and cheese.
- Carbonated Drinks also causes you to fart. Carbonated and fizzy drinks contain some good amount of gas, and consuming them can make you fart than usual. Carbonated drinks also make you gassy and bloated after taking them.
- Your Anal Sphincter also determines how your fart may sound. If your Anal Sphincter is relaxed, there will be no sound, although it depends on the amount of accumulated gas and how tight your Anal Sphincter is.
Some of the Factors which are responsible for gasses produced in our body.
- Foods you consume. Some foods will produce more gas when consumed and digested, for example, eggs, beans.
- Chewing your food properly. If your foods are not properly chewed, the digestive tract will encounter problems digesting these foods and will produce gas.
- Lactose Intolerance. Lactose intolerant individuals can fart more than others if they drink milk.
- Swelling. Swelling in your intestines can result in air blockage which can accumulate and then get released in the form of fart (Flatulence).
- The excessive growth of bacteria in your small intestine can also cause it
Why Make Yourself Fart?
The Good news is, having gas is not life-threatening. Abdominal pain, Bloating and Belching are some of the related symptoms Accumulated intestinal gas; However, being able to make yourself fart to relieve gas from your anus (gut) is basically the only means to get relieved from this discomfort of the abdominal pain.
How to Fart on Command
Watch this short video; it will teach you how to fart comfortably on command.
How To Make Yourself Fart To Relieve Gas- How To Fart?
We have mentioned some foods which cause gas production such as Foods rich in Sulpur, Carbonated drinks, etc. Now we want to talk on simple hacks, positions, or exercises to teach you on how to make yourself fart to relieve gas quickly.
- Abdominal Massage.
Abdominal massage is simply massaging your abdomen with different pressures and motions. This action helps to increase the frequency of bowel movements and also to relax abdominal muscles. Abdominal massage also lessens the pained associated with constipation and release the accumulated air by farting. It can also help to enhance gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Mild Exercises
Some mild workout routines or physical activities can help you to eliminate excess gas. Jogging or walking in the park can even help you get rid of bloating caused by the trapped gas in your intestine.
- Making use of Probiotics
Probiotics are really beneficial to the human body by increasing the good bacteria in our intestines. A study claim that making use of probiotics can help a person get rid of bloating, Flatulence, and abdominal pain.
4. The use of ginger
The usage of ginger will help boost your immune system.
- Chop 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- Put the chopped ginger in a cup and add hot boiled water and cover it for 5 mins to enable it to infuse.
- Drink this Ginger tea daily, and this will help lessen the gassy symptoms in your gut.
Below are Four yoga pose on how to fart; they will help you to remove excess gas from your body by adding pressure to youe abdomen.
1. Wind release pose (Knee to chest or pawanmuktasana)
- Lie down flat on your back on the floor with your arms by your side.
- Breathe slowly and raise your legs so that they are at a 90-degree and your toes are pointing to the ceiling.
- Bring both knees to your chest and hold your knees by holding opposite elbows with your hands.
- Bring your chin up to your knees and hold for a few seconds while continuing to breathe normally.
- Release the position by laying your head back on the floor, releasing your knees, straightening your legs so they are pointing to the ceiling, then gently lowering them to the floor.
2. Seated Forward Bend (or Paschimottanasana)
This pose improves digestion and relaxes the body.
- Sit with your bottom on a folded blanket or cushion with your legs extended in front of you.
- Press through your heels and draw your toes back toward your shins. You can keep a slight bend in your knees.
- Place your hands alongside your body and press into the floor as you lengthen your spine.
- Open your heart center as you root into your sit bones.
- On an exhale, slowly hinge at your hips and fold forward.
- Walk your hands alongside your body. Rest them on the floor or on your legs. You can also clasp your hands around your feet.
- With each inhale, lift your torso slightly and lengthen your spine.
- On each exhale, lower yourself deeper into the pose.
- Stay in this pose for up to 3 minutes. If you want to deepen the stretch, use a strap around the soles of your feet.
3. Happy Baby pose (Ananda Balasana)
This pose stretches your inner groin and lower back. It helps to relieve stress and calm the mind.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent along the side of your body and the soles of your feet facing toward the ceiling.
- Allow your lower back to flatten along the floor. Don’t roll back toward your shoulders.
- Bring your hands to the outside of your feet.
- Use your hands to pull your legs down as though you want to bring your knees all the way down to the floor.
- Press up into your hands through the soles of your feet to create resistance.
- Stay in this pose for up to 1 minute. In this pose, you can keep your hands on your thighs or lower legs if it’s more comfortable. You can also use a strap around the arches of your feet if you have a hard time grabbing your feet.
4. Child’s pose (or Balasana)
This asana relaxes your lower back, hips, and legs. It’s believed to massage your internal organs.
- Come into a kneeling position and sit back on your heels.
- Adjust your knees so that they’re hip width apart or slightly wider.
- Slowly walk your hands out in front of you as you bend at the hips.
- Allow your torso to rest on your thighs.
- Lengthen the back of your neck and rest your forehead on the floor.
- You may keep your arms extended or bring them alongside your body with your palms facing up.
- Allow your belly to fall heavy into your legs. Maintain a gentle pressure to this area.
- Rest in this pose for up to 5 minutes.
- To increase the pressure to your abdomen, you can make fists with your hands. Place them on either side of your lower abdomen before bending forward.
How to Stop Smelly Farts
Determining the cause of the problem is the best way to stop smelly farts. Ensure your foods are chewed thoroughly and slowly to avoid indigestion. Also, stay away from excessive consumption of fart-inducing foods.
What to do to prevent yourself From excessive farting.
- Ensure you eat fewer dairy products
- Ensure you reduce your consumption of food rich in sulphur like beans and also Carbonated drinks.
- Always eat slower; don’t rush as eating faster can cause you to swallow air, thereby making you to fart.
- Avoid some starchy foods like Potatoes etc. instead, opt for whole-grain rice
When to Consult a Medical doctor if you have bloating and gas pain
You need to consult your doctor if you have lots of gas which causes pain or bloat stomach. Also, if you have to make yourself fart regularly, you have diarrhea, blood in your stool, constipation, then you should consult your doctor.
I hope you enjoy this article on how to fart.