Aloe Vera plant is one of those miraculous plants that can be considered as a gift to humanity. This plant has been used for so many medicinal purposes like hair growth, skin beauty, relieving constipation, dental purpose, canker sores, and so many others including diabetes. But our focus today is how to prepare Aloe Vera juice for diabetes.
How does Aloe Vera relate to diabetes?
This is a good question we need to ask ourselves before we move to how to prepare Aloe Vera Juice for diabetes. Now, Aloe Vera Juice is known to contain some anti – glycemic properties, which have been proven in laboratory and Man. This property is capable of fighting against diabetes, and it also has the capability to reduce the blood sugar level s in the body.
It also contains anthraquinone and lectins, which are responsible for the regulation of blood sugar levels in the body system.
In recent research where 5000 diabetes patients were asked to include Aloe Vera Gel in the meal; it was discovered that there was a high reduction of postprandial, and triglycerides levels in their body. There are other case studies that are out there which we may be talking about some other time. The research extended to the use of animals, including diabetic rats, to test how effective Aloe Vera can be.
So I believe by now your doubt concerning how Aloe Vera juice relates to diabetes should be cleared. The preparation method is discussed below.
How to prepare Aloe Vera Juice for diabetes
Now, we urge you to follow the steps carefully; we will be illustrating below on how to prepare Aloe Vera Juice for Diabetes.
Step 1: This step is important, and a pretty easy one—the beginning stage. All you will need in this step are cucumber, lemon, ginger, and a blender. Yes ! you can’t find Aloe Vera in it. No worries, it will be included. See how you are going to go about Step 1 below;
- Peel the lemon
- Wash the cucumber and the ginger thoroughly
- Cut the cucumber and the ginger into sizes, and that will fit into your blender.
- Put everything in the blender
- Allow them to blend(grind) very well until everything is completely liquefied.
Step 2: Here you need a nut milk bag to filter out the residue of the juice, and if that isn’t available then you should get a cheesecloth and a bowl. You are directed to pour the juice in the nut milk bag and squeeze out the liquids in a bowl while leaving the leftover pulp behind.
Step 3: This is the Aloe Vera part, so you should take this step as an exclusive step. Well, you should follow the illustration given below to make this step a successful one!
- Pluck an Aloe Vera Leaf from an Aloe Plant, or you may probably want to get the leaf in the market – the choice is yours.
- You will notice that this Aloe Vera Leaf has some kind of sharp edges at the sides, which are known as the Aloe Vera Spines. So cut off these parts with a small sharp knife.
- Having carried out the instructions above, you should also cut along the face of the leaf so as to remove the surface coverings.
- You may find out some yellow liquid sipping out; just ensure you rinse them off with clean water.
- Now try to extract juice the pure gel from the Aloe Vera Leaf because you will still find some yellowish gel that is useless to the body system but useful for other things.
Step 4: Remember, you already have a blended mixture; all you need to do is pour the prepared Aloe Vera juice in the blended mixture.
Step 5: Blend the Aloe Vera Gel and the mixture to produce your Aloe Vera Juice. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed for about 30 seconds. Pour it in a container or cup and refrigerate it for better taste.
Dosage: You are advised to take about two glasses of this juice twice daily till you see a positive result but in a situation where you notice some adverse reactions in your body system. You should see your medical doctor and If it is suitable for body system then congratulations.
This Aloe Vera Juice has a lot of health benefits, which includes helping to fight diabetes because it reduces the level of excess blood sugar in the body as we have stated earlier.
Also Read: How to get rid of hickies fast
Also Read: When Can I Stop Worrying About Dry Socket?